Random Outings

BKT stands for Bukit?
No la, BKT stands for Bak Kut Teh in my terms!
Can you believe it, 3 years in Sunway
n' I've never been to Klang to eat BKTSure, I've been there twice before this but the meal was nvr BKT...
You can't imagine how satisfying the meal and the experience was
It was like a dream coming true for me =PBusy consuming =P
Nom Nom Nom!The lot of us!
Wai Keit, Kah Keat, Shaun n' me =)
Although, my friends said it was pricey,
I don't think I would mind paying it for a nice meal n' a great fellowship!Headed back to uni to start work on the videos.
Unfortunately, we lack of ideas, manpower n' the much needed projector
The video was scrapped from the publicity part of the upcoming event.
Had another outing a day before.
Couldn't make it as I was still back in hometown enjoying
Here are some of the pics from the Pain+Ball event =PGoing to battlefield still pose... Too much!Entering the battlefield!
Taking cover, but still got headshot XDThe whole Pain+Ball gang
Let me introduce some of the terrorist here that I know of =PAndrew Kong, head of the terroristShaun, the smart-ass terrorist
Explaining the theory of projectile motion
Terry, the 'ban cool' terrorist XD
Woo, the slacker terrorist
Posing even in the midst of battle
Alex, the experienced terrorist
Once a troop leader, kai wan siao ar?

PS - They aren't really terrorist... Don't throw them into jail XD
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment