Oz Bound!

Howe heading off to Oz -.- permanently!
AUSTRALIA - One could only wonder what's so awesome bout it
Maybe I would change my mind someday
Though I wouldn't mind going the for holidays :)

We had our farewell dinner at Wong Poh
The restaurant with that famous butter crab!
Our VIP of the day :)
Weng Howe!!!
Had no idea they had such dish served claypot style XD
Howe, Boon, me, Brandon n' Brian!
Seems like he has too much money to spare
I don't mind getting a permanent loan =P
Shu Shan, better watch out! hahaha
Even Sheen Sern came back for Howe's farewell!
Don't play play, damn big shot wei!
Second round at Murni at Aman Suria
Looks like we're talking ghost stories n' I'm the narrator eh?
As always, the final portrait to end the post with ;)

Gotta give credits to Brian for the pics again!
0 Responses

Post a Comment