- Melaka Part 1 -

As strangers to Melaka,
You'll probably have never been to some of these parts in Melaka.
I shall show you bits n' parts of the historical city that you've never seen before!

Guess where our first stop in Melaka is?
Apparently it's the famous coconut shake
Only available in Melaka, I think
Or probably they have a branch in KL
Lunch introduced by our personal tour guide, Brian Chye
Best of the best! Vege's are awesome ♥
The fried wanton was the fav for the rest of them
Can you guess this place?
Is this an obvious answer? haha
Went to watch Twilight at some shopping mall
Nice lighting effects, don't ya think so?
At some back alley, for our dinner
The only edible plate for me D:
As I'm highly allergic to seafood!!!
Bunking over at Yeong Thean's house
Time to say good night!
Yong Tau Foo for breakfast, YUM YUM!
Looking forward to the zoo!
Beware, they do peck at you! -.-
Random totems on display
Waiting for our tram ride as we discover a whole new world!
All aboard!
Bisons and deers
Crocs!
Creatures of the desert
Fascinating eh?
Wild cats
Sun Bears
Loads n' loads of chicks!
Aint that a cute lil' wabbit =P
Pea Cock
My little pony!
You don't see a raccoon standing in front of you everyday
Nice camel :)
Looks like a pro?
The worst, saltiest, n' suckiest chicken rice ever!
The first highlight of the day, Multi-Animal Show
n' our first time camwhoring together!
I think we already have a monkey of our own
Emo Nemo
Reenactment of Titanic!
We're at monkey island now
The monkey imitating me
My friend saw I ♥ Brandon *thick-skinned*
Afraid of the small bird
Extermination in progress XD
Literally poking someone behind their back
Looks painful to me >_<
Back to the beginning!
Land, ho!
Kambing biri-biri
That doesn't look right at any angle
Crowd participation is necessary!

Part 2 is coming your way, so please stay tune folks!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment