Now or Never!

I don't recall mentioning that I had passed my degree...
Well, no harm mentioning it once more =)
Time to have loads of fun n' what better time to do it?
It's one of my last moments as a graduated student

Developing animal butt fetish syndrome
Samsung Ace n' me XD
My first selca *lol*
Congratulations on your graduation bro!
Eagerly awaiting for mine now =)
Gallardo at Eastin Hotel
A Lion Club installation function
Been awhile since I suit up!
Stay tune though =P
Homeless after moving out from Sun-U Residence
Despite the reputation of Sunway, the security guards are ASSholes
This was the foam party at Monash
The first of its kind
Monash is getting wilder n' wilder =.=
Hostellite party with a wide variety of food selection
A preview of what's coming up soon =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment