12.12.12!

It's 12/12/12!
n' it's Michelle's birthday!
As per usual, the boyfriend would do everything...
I would be the middleman between him n' the Leos

Howe's back from Australia again =)
joining us for this special event
The arrival of the birthday girl n' her boyfriend
Dinner is served!
I was substitute photographer as I had my dinner already
Our poser for this lovely evening
Once the rest arrived, the cake made its way to the dining table
Happy burfday!
Upon request from the crowd
Cake was more than sufficient to fill my appetite =P
Wonder what's in that present?
Michelle : I think I know what this is
She's not that blur as she was O.o
That would cost a bomb =X
Yours truly with the guest of honour
Happy 12.12.12
A picture with the guys =)
Robotic legs by Wenyi =)

Credits to Brian Chye!
0 Responses

Post a Comment