Love, Life, Live

Yea, it's a rather long name to begin with
Especially since it's a fellowship event =P
I know I graduated but it's Friday
n' I've nothing better to do!

Jeff saying hi to the camera
Hmmm, I couldn't help but notice the resemblance =P
Getting to know each other for the first time
Hanh introducing herself
Don't be shy, dig in!
I wanted to be part of the dog group =(
Round, n' round you go
Till you get everyone in the circle
Rule no. 1 - be safe!!!
Okay, kids. strictly no internet!
Can you write with your legs as well as you walk?
1! 2! 1! 2! 1! 2!

Saboteur!
No matter, task still completed =)
You took my breath away~
Evolutions of chimpanzees
Nocturnal creatures of the night =)
The puppy group >_<
I had to sacrifice for the greater good =')

Credits to Sen
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment