GK Organic Farm

Leo Club organised a visitation to the organic farm
Surprisingly, it's pretty close to my workplace
They always say you are what you eat!
Unfortunately that's easier said than done =P

As soon as we step foot into the compound of the farm
Some basic stretching before we move on to the harder ones
What did I tell you?
We could only just stop and look >_<
This was probably the highlight of the day!
Just before we head out as 'part time farmers'
Was he explaining about the fermented grass?
There are papayas n' mamayas
They always find an excuse to camwhore
I always played Harvest Moon
Harvesting is pretty easy
Wait till you plant n' maintain it
I still prefer the appetizers!
Running Man in action
Thanks for the tour around the farm!
Memories in Leo! =)
Time to head on home
Meet my long lost sister! XD
Ain't she pretty?

I've lost track of the photographers
Special thanks to them =)
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment