Service!

A much delayed post due to insufficient pictures of my group
Before we service the community, we must service ourselves xD
Without further ado, let me present to you
what is creative camwhoring.

The newbies
Shuaib addressing the crowd
Taking up the Leo pledge
We've been there before...
Doesn't sound right
Leo isn't for everyone. There are already missing faces.
First, get your stomach filled
Om nom nom nom
Then, comes the creative part
Doesn't look that we're in the same group
Let's rock n' roll baby~
Don't we look alike?
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's nothing =.=
Why!?!?
Hug a tree today!
Ooops I did it again!!!
Flying kiss from Miyuru O.o
I need some O2
Sawadeekap...
Planking, sitting, sleeping, chilling
which one you prefer?
What are they trying to do hmm?
Stoning with stones
Haha looks pretty similar to my group


Twinkle twinkle little star
Flowerboy?
Excuse me, I'm not recyclable.
Lookie at our pretty faeces oops i meant faces
Gonna take a quick bath
Everybody loves kung fu fighting!
She really is into pink @_@
n' the winners are...
these guys!
He's at a payphone trying to call home
Thanks for the entertainment!
Till next time

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment