Birthday For Capricorns

Well, being a capricorn is awesome
Why you asked? Hahaha cause I'm one!
We planned our birthday ourselves
but that doesn't mean we're any less awesome =D

GBK at Setia Walk
We got a great deal as we purchased them from Groupon
Good food & good company =)
Patricia's joining the gathering more frequent (Y)
It's been awhile since I last met her, glad you could make it!
Because of our gang, they were closed early for the night *grins*
I don't think we're suppose to put our feet up but who cares =P
Don't bother cleaning the mess created
Any ideas why we chose Setiawalk for our gathering?
I guess I was high even before any alcohol intake.
Capricorns unite!
This had a good feel to it =)
A selfie by the photographer
Time to instagram. But we really should consider the lighting effects XD

Pictures by Brian C.
0 Responses

Post a Comment