A New Beginning =S

First day of university was totally a disaster!
From at least 10 hours of a sleep a day became 3 hours.
Not only was I unable to sleep well,
classes were from 8 am all the way till 6 pm
and the worst thing is 7 hours break in between!

Second day was just like any average day in Monash.
During break time, we were roaming around looking for entertainment
n' to our surprise there was some 100plus challenge - to complete a game
Being the fastest win you a prize - daily and monthly category.
At first, I wasn't keen in playing this game.The temporary 100+ booth
Yesh, tons got hooked by the prizes I supposedHere's a pic of Ian n' his friend

After standing at the SAME SPOT for 10 minutes,
I thought I gave it a try
n' I'm glad I did!Yeap, that's me - first placed
Got four movie tickets n' half a dozen of 100+
If my record time lasts throughout the month,
that would definitely make me a happie man!
Yesh, first prize for being the fastest person in Selangor will win aniPhone
The satisfaction of getting a prize wasn't the greatest,
it is winning n' being the first in the challenge =)
Who says playing games especially puzzles is bad?
Turns out otherwise eh?

Second day overwrited my worst first day
David Cheong ish a happie guy =D
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment