Overdued Leo Events =)

Back to back events
Beach Cleaning
The beach was extremely dirty a year ago but it was almost perfectly clean this trip
Guess it's a good thing to know. =)
Having sirap ais while others having lunchI've no idea if they are cleaning or pretending. LoLSo we went ahead with exploring the beach,and as usual our fellowship games to get to know people better.
for those *shy* members out thereA normal group pictureJump shot with one acting cool in the middleAlmost pose like the one on my t-shirt
*A closer look, you would see someone sticking out from me* xD

The next event was PAWS TripEven dogs are great posersDon't ya think so?This particular doggie caught my attentionThe big fat dawgie xDLooks like it wants to go for a walkCleaning the cagesKen n' terrified catGood night world! =D
What you looking at punk? xD
I'm suffering while the doggie enjoys the bathGetting to know my dogAs it gets to know me better too, upside down xDThe people who went to PAWS

10/10/10
Blind leading the Blind
First hand experience how people who lose their sight feels like.
Trust me, you won't want to damage your eyesJune, Mel, me n' SYUber failed shotMy partner n' IWe were the first to arrive!Finishing the 'race'See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no evilIn desperate need of fooooodEnded up at somewhere called NIPPY Noodles.
Weird name.

That's bout all the events for this semester >_< Pictures courtesy of Brian!!!

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment