Lanric - Annual Dinner


This summer was basically for me to fulfill the requirement to graduate from Monash
Made the choice to do my internship in Lanric back in my hometown.
Their annual dinner was on the 22nd of January at Royal Perak Golf ClubBeing only an intern, I was \to oversee the PA system with a colleague of mine
Thanks to the social skills that I've picked up in recent years,
I had a friend who was in charge that particular night!
Giving me a chance to pick up bits n' parts instead of taking charge with no clue.

Some pics while digesting all the words! xDDidn't have the chance to really enjoy the food, but at least I learnt something new.Just gotta love this dish, lamb if not mistaken.They had Mr n' Ms Lanric judging by their whole year performance
n' the person with majority votes wins the prize.With colleagues right after the annual dinner!
Well, guess what? I won a steam iron worth of RM350 =P
What luck I have!

Being an annual event, the boss decided to treat us at a pub nearby, De Nest!
The place was nice, with cute singers XDDue to the fact that there are no other pool players,
a colleague from the KL branch treated me to a few games of pool.
With the condition that the loser have to drink!
It's not good to turn down a new friend right?After about 5 bottles?
A shot of me in my tipsy condition.One of the seniors in Lanric n' one of the pioneers
With Ah Soon n' Looi =)
Soon has been a great support to me!
Appreciate the effort, bro!

7 Days n' counting till I leave Lanric!
Can't believe I'm saying this,
Can't freaking wait to get back to university! =D
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment