2011

2011 signifies the year of the rabbit
This year has started out quite hectic n'
I don't think it will end anytime soon with the responsibilities n' workload

Everyone still needs to take a break once in awhile right?
Holidays are scarce during this working period
5 days of leave during this Chinese New Year period although one was unpaid -.-|||At Secret Garden during the night of Reunion Dinner
We took three wrong turns before getting the right turn
Hence the name? -.-
At Kong's house on the first day of the Chinese calendar
He's planning to apply for PR in Aussie, forcing him to stay there for at least 2 years
Hopefully he's able to get it although competition would be tough
Third day of the Chinese New Year
With Sam n' Yang at some pub at "Tungkui"
Forgot what I was talking about,
the worse thing is we were standing next to the speaker -.-
Last day before I head back to work
At Kopitiam, heading to Jill's house bai nian =P
Pity Yang, look at his right eye
The third day of working after the long break
Yea, those are almost half of my office colleagues

Went out 4/5 days during my break =DCaught up with friends, some of them I even lost contact
Despite the number of pictures taken
Perfect timing for me to rest n' relax!
2011 will started off great, n' I hope it'll end with a BANG!!!

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment