Just Another Day :)

As usual we have our spontaneous gathering with just a click away
Brian had successfully found a job at some advertising company in Mid Valley!
Congratulations :D

This calls for some celebration, right?

I have no clue whatsoever why they picked BKT
Chien said the dry Bak Kut Teh was awesome
Though I personally feel the vege was wayyyy better >.<
Stoning for the camera!
They can really never get a nice shot huh? haha
Cursed since prom night!
Retarded face
Later that night, we picked Janice up for supper
Their concept of dessert was similar to Snowflakes
Custard :D

Groupon had an offer for breakfast which was few weeks down the road.
I was called up pretty last minute, like the day before? lol
June
Chien
Shu Shan
Take a look at the awesome breakfast we had xD
Stoning again, this time with my new cap from Aussie xD
People tend to associate me with caps, I wonder why?

Credits to Brian for pictures :)


Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment