Up, Up, Here We Go!!!

Genting has gotta be one of the best hangout spots ever!
If n' only if you have good company around :)
3 days 2 nights doesnt seem enough when you're having fun!

Up, up, here we go!
Checking out the surroundings n'
... Nice view eh?
Twins *lol*
Just about to get ready for dinner
Didn't you know we were cooking our own dinner?
Well, now you know!
Pre-dinner also need to camwhore.
Looks like he's enjoying the spaghetti
After cleaning up,
we started playing Cluedo n' Taboo
n' the girls decided to continue looking pretty on the camera
Domo n' yours truly...
Potential couple picture? *like n' thumbs up*
Domo decided to have me for breakfast I guess? xD
Chien was braiding Shu Shan's hair
Our first stop at Genting Theme Park
Guess where?
This was corkscrew if I recalled correctly

Failed attempt on the Solero Shot
Michelle decides to join but doesnt even open her eyes >.<
Ice cream makes us happy
Taking a moment to 'lan yeng'
Feel so left out D:
Awaiting the boat to Dinosaurland
This is how awesome his camwhore skills are :p
On our way!
Captain Cheong David!
Tyrannosaurus Rex!
Dinosaurs n' lovebite? O.O
Kicking ass... I meant poking ass
Copyright! >.<
4 guys n'
5 girls
make a perfect vacation =D
I shouldn't be in this picture hmm
Have you met Melsaurus?
On the verge of escaping death!
Big white bear

What are this two mak cik's doing up here? *lol*
This totally gives you the London feel
Too bad I left my London cap in the apartment -.-
Boon Hoe is superman! =O
Double decker bus!
Take a closer look at the size of it
On my way to LONDON!!! XD
Ooops
I did it again XD
Our lunch at McDonald's before proceeding
Most boring n' slowest ride ever
Makes up by being a good camwhore site! *heehee*
Photobombed by June
Brian never look so *lightbulb* bright haha
So what if you're taller than a caterpillar?
Honeymoon? *hahahah*
This is where it all begins -.-
Still standing!
Maybe not
Zombie behind you!
Boating
Moments before...
Feeling better n' getting ready for...
Bumper Boat!
Just my luck -.- the boat was outta gas
Pirate Ship
Take a look at the expression on their faces =p
Doesn't this look like a real cave?
Keluar sign -.-
When Chien decides to one more ride before leaving
Matahari aka Sun
I'm going home . . .
Oh, this has gotta be the good life

Dinner is served!
The restaurant specialty chicken
My favourite dish! :p
You remind me of Brandon everytime I look at you O.o
Standard tofu dish
Chien's recommendation

Stay tune for part 2!
Till then, sayonara!
n' credits to photographer, Brian Chye!

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment