Animal Paradise @ Singapore!

Second day of Singapore!
Our destination : National Zoo of Singapore!
How I always wanted to get pets although it's out of my reach at the moment.

Brian, myself n' Pei Yee
Cute lil otters!
Giving the tiger statue an uppercut! XD
White Tigers!
Creatures from Land Down Under!
No idea what this bird is but it was with the kangaroos

Pelicans I supposed?
Baboons with their asses and faces painted red
Directions ...
Gateway to destruction? Just joking!
 This is how teddy bears come about
These are actually Sun Bears =)
Feeding time for the Kodomo Dragons.
Look at the size of those Rock Tortoises!
Close enough! XD
OMG!!! Run for your lives!
Sealions I think. Couldn't manage to snap a picture of the real creature.
My favourite animal.
Ends on that day itself.
Giraffes
Tarzan wannabe ^_^
Frogs, slimy n' just yuck -.-|
Performance by the smartest breed of dogs, Border Collie
Chien n' Shu Shan, joined us halfway.
Cool lighting effect right?
I'm literally glowing!
Mine is the brightest! ^_^V
Hakuna Matata!?
KFC back home was way tastier
Night Safari where the world of night creatures awaits us
One of my favourite collar T-shirt got hooked by its horn.
DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!
No turning back now
Path by foot
Creepy looking cave
Glowing worms perhaps? Not live ones >_<
Boy, do I look tired -.-
Just before the highlight of the night was about to start
Our other companions who decide to sit closer to the stage

That's about it for day 2
For more updates, please wait till I'm free to blog about it! XD
0 Responses

Post a Comment