Birthdays in January! =)

Since there's so many birthdays in January,
I shall sum it all in this post >.<
Both friends were my A Level's buddies.
 It's been awhile but I think we're starting to catch up lately.

First up, Yi Fon's birthday
That's the birthday boy >.<
We had potluck at Fon's house n'
they decided to drink right after =.=|
Card games for entertainment
Sharon n' myself
I don't think I can play those games well *lol*
Still prefer puzzle games =P
Birthday boy with his birthday cake ^_^
Sunway A Level's group 2007/2008
 Our group picture =D

Guo Joon's birthday celebration at Grand Dorsett Hotel
The ambience was extraordinary but the food wasn't worth the price
The lovebirds >.<
Lucky it wasn't an all guys party
Sharon did a great job in getting all of them for the celebration
Happy Birthday Joon! XD
One cake by Sharon n' another complimentary from the buffet.
Our smaller Monash-ian group picture

Pictures courtesy of Sharon n' Huan!
0 Responses

Post a Comment