Sky High at Putrajaya!

Few years passed, n' the annual hot air balloon festival is back!
This time, the timing was impeccable.
Although the main highlight was the hot air balloons,
the designs this time around was horrendous.
So, we decided to have a highlight on our own! =)

Ah Or Pork Noodles!
Looks like Viran's back again *bluek*
What we bumped into on our way to the restroom.
Do you see what I see?
Something to fall back to when nothing is going your way...
Nothing beats camwhoring, ya know? 
Up, up n' away!
Getting away from all the hustle n' bustle
Back n' more sampat than ever XD
Public Display of Affection
Besties! Well, maybe I shouldn't put it in such terms.
The boys!
This could probably make nice gif.
Don't think that piece of leaf provides enough shade from the sunlight.
June, giant of Putrajaya >_<
Attack of the butts!
Everybody ♥ Kung Fu Fighting!
Manage to do it with one hand! 
I'm sure Viran's pretty much amazed by my skills XD
Right on target!
Here we go again!
What sorcery is this?!?!?
I guess Viran was a Shaolin master in his previous life *lol*
I guess we're running out of ideas.
Superheroes in action!
Don't ask. Just don't. LMAO
Checking on our insanity.
Girls with their utter randomness
Star Jumps!
I'm ♥-ing it!
I guess it's time for lunch now! =)

Pictures courtesy of Brian n' Viran!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment