Of Robes n' Mortarboards!

Just one final semester left n' I'll be set for the graduation ceremony!
Watching my friends n' seniors graduate sure made me impatient.
Well, since this post is a delayed one, I've already graduated!
Though the ceremony is all the way in November =)
It's not my day, so I'll just get on with the post!
Met the both of them right outside of my lab session just before to the ceremony
Vwayhuan, pretty unique name right?
Yi Fon, my buddy back from my days in A- Levels
Wenyi, my Leo member =P
Group picture with them business graduates!
Sue Tee, I think she's doing her masters currently in Monash
With miss smiles, Jee Ying XD
n' her bunch of friends
June n' her huge certificate
Michelle JLP =P
Top business student, Heng Luen!
"Mom" who just grauated, Shu Shan
"Dad" is in Australia =S
Pei Yee, pursuing her ACCA now
Top : Chian Wen n'
Bottom : Suet Fong!

Leo Club Gang! Morning session
Us again! =P
Chengwei n' Boon Hoe just after finishing test.
Pizza Hut for lunch before rushing back for classes
Daniel, just back from work n' travel
Chieh Ai, her other half is nowhere to be seen O.o
Woon Hann, from Klang - famous for BKT
Ee Ann, changed so much from the last I saw her
Arvind, 9gag supporter
Laura, hottest chick in engineering! XD
Chien, the psycho-logist LOL
Sook Yan, the one with the gila results =.=
The guys with Chien! XD
Leo Club Gang! Night session

Once again, congratulations to the graduates
n' thanks for all the picture! ^_^
0 Responses

Post a Comment