鐵觀音

She's been off to Singapore for work for at least half a year.
The last I remembered seeing her was during her graduation back in November
She's here this time round as she had just recently quit the job.
Talk about bad employers n' the threats she received as an employee
Looks like quitting the job is the only option!

The person I had been talking about is Chee Sheun
Woke up way early in the morning for BKT at Klang
Wen Pei managed to join us too, after a long hiatus
A picture with our long lost Chee Sheun!

Cannibals!
Double portion >_<
Bromance since the beginning of time =S
Famous cendol dessert right after with durian ice cream toppings!
Chee Sheun n' Wen Pei
Unfortunately, I couldn't join them for more gossips at Pyramid
I had to go for a haircut appointment
See the changes I made to my hair? XD
Looks drastic, doesn't it?

Well, till next time we meet! =)

Once again, credits to
Brian Chye Yeong Thean!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment