Final Year Project : Completion

After 4 years of studies in the field of engineering of Monash University,
it all boils down to this, the final year project!
I had nothing more to offer after shedding so much blood, sweat n' tears...
At long last, the completion of my engineering degree is finally within grasp!

My coursemates throughout the 4 years of my engineering degree
Kim reports on his findings about the CPC just before my presentation
A total of 40 students completing their FYP this semester
The first minute didn't went too well but the momentum picked up right after
Kim feeling relieved? Still have to sit throughout the boring presentation >_<
Ge Wei having completed his presentation
Trust me, I'm an Engineer!
Us mechanical students with Dr Hung Yew Mun!
Presentation of final year project : mission accomplished!
The 3 girls who came n' supported us despite being non engineers
Still not smiling eh? =P
One question? Don't we look like a cute couple here? XD
Twins again... with Boon
Act cute. Nuff said.
Westlife die hard supporter
We're about to stay awake for more than 24 hours
Brace yourselves!!!
As expected, it ain't gonna be easy =.=
I'm done! That's a wrap!
4 years of Engineering n' it's all about this thesis!
Report of final year project : mission accomplished!
Signature before our submission
That's how you are supposed to look after more than 36 hours 
sleep deprived. no shower.

Credits to all those people who assisted me throughout the whole course of my degree!
Much appreciated!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment