Birthday!

One word.
Unexpected.
Countdown cum birthday celebrations
I planned one for her, and they planned one for me!

Our dining spot for the night!
Chicken chop, fish n' chips, lamb chop
Look at the grin on their faces
I wouldn't be distracted if it wasn't a phone call from my mom
I was certainly caught off guard
Thank you!
He was the mastermind of the operation =)
Ulala~
男人流血不流淚
Leo Club v2.0
One year older, one year wiser?
Well, I hope the saying is true
A complementary gift from the restaurant
My favourite watch brand, Fossil!
We adjourned to Desa Parkcity after.
Great environment for countdown
Here comes 2013!
Our unofficial tour guide
Ipohmali
Looking good in that tight shirt xD
I'm glad you're here
Ecstatic beyond words ;)
Stay sweet, pretty, cute n' bubbly as always =D

An advance birthday celebration for her
My kawaii girlfriend (^.^)V
To many more birthdays to come!
Body Shop from her bff >.<
The bag from the rest of us =)
Thank you for being the photographer!
The one who made the most sacrifice
Professional cake cutter
As I know, she's the co-organiser of my birthday...
Arigato Gozaimasu rabbit-chan!
Pre-countdown birthday surprise check.
Countdown check.
Post-countdown birthday surprise check.
That's about it!
Thanks again Kim for everything!
MVP of the day!!! (^o^)
Your presence is all I'll ever need =)


Right before the day ends,
Happy Valentine's Day!
n' last but not least
Happy 21st Birthday,
I **** you

Pictures courtesy of Ann Mae!
0 Responses

Post a Comment