Random Thoughts.

Just feel like pouring out my feelings here all of a sudden.
I'm a person who like making others happy, entertaining them to a certain extent.
In return, I would only ask for a gathering or two to catch up and not lose contact.
Yes, most of you might think you appreciate it but your actions show otherwise.
I gladly make my time even with a busy schedule as well as a tight budget because I wish to keep in touch. 
It is perfectly fine to reject once, twice, or even three times.
I understand that work is taking a toll on all of us, but that isn't an excuse.
When there is a will, there is most definitely a way.
At times, I really wonder why do I even make you (plural) a priority when I'm not even a priority?
Am I really that insignificant?
I'm not much of a talker, more towards a crap talker than someone who makes complete sense.
Talking nonsense doesn't mean I do not think, in fact I think most of the time without even speaking my mind.
Probably, I should stop talking so much from now on.
From now on, I'm just going to mind my own business.
This blog isn't really how I wish it to be portrayed.
I shall stop here.
I just wish to have her back in Malaysia.
That's all I'm asking for.

You don't know what it is like to feel so unappreciated. :)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment