Once in a blue moon!

It's been quite awhile since we have such a massive gathering!
This is really a rare occurance =)

Welcoming Viran back from Johor...
Birthday celebrations!
n' last but not least we're also having a farewell for Melissa
June, I never see your pictures on facebook?!?
Even Ying Hui manage to stop by n' say hi xD
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to Janice, David, n' Chien!
Happy birthday to you~~~
Yay, Weng Howe made it...
I told you it was massive didn't I?
Leo family tree! ♥
Best of luck Mel in your future undertakings!
Thanks for coming =D
We've come a long way since pledging side by side in the first meeting.
Coincidentally, my first encounter with the them was during Music Festival
Make us proud ^_^
MIA for a long time n' making in back just in time for the reunion.
MJLP, one of the later edition of Leo
Meet the one who thought me everything I needed to know O.o
The one who recently got back from the States
Thanks Brain! You know what I mean =)
Cheers!
0 Responses

Post a Comment