Australia with ♥

Five long months of waiting n' saving
All the hard work had finally paid off
Going to Australia to see the one I ♥!
Just thinking about it makes me happy (^_^)
Yea, I'm a kid n' it doesn't take much to make me happy

I had reached Kangaroo-land
n' there she is =D
Welcome to Brighton Beach!
Okay, you should know by now...
I'm quite fond of dogs
But she isn't... haha
She was running away from the cute doggie =P
Paint with all the colours of the rainbow
Water was soooo icy cold >_<
Australia, a good getaway
Pattern more than badminton
In honour of those who fought in the great war
Flinders Station, the pit-stop to everywhere
You don't see this back in Malaysia
Fed Square, I hope I'm not wrong =S
Can you spot us? ♥
I'm man, Batman
She said I would like this place, n' I think I did
The good ol' days when everything is without worries
When I decided to take a picture with a restaurant prop
One floor down is just about enough time for us to snap a picture
Gawd, this burger is good!
This tree is so privilege to have us taking picture with it =D

Monet's Garden. Nope, she's not Monet haha
Definitely a day to remember
I just fancy the moving water. heehee
Ba ba ba ba ba na na
Ravioli, the price doesn't serve the portion justice!
I like doughnut but this maybe a lil westernized for me

The feeling after five month's of LDR
Priceless.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment