Gold Rush

First of the road trips
The infamous Ballarat gold mine
Though, I find this trip quite interesting
Unfortunately the tour guide is in mandarin

Our first discovery of gold
I find it pretty cool to be travelling in these
After having our lunch which is surprisingly yummy,
We head straight out to the excavation site
Having a feel of being gold diggers
Nope, nothing there...
This young chap showing us how gold is made
Look at the bling bling! $_$
Something in store for us
Christmas came early this year
Someone trying to blend in with the christmas tree *lol*
A picture with Ballarat folks
Time to go underground
I guess dwarves can maneuver pretty easily down here
Our tour also provided us with various sorts of alcoholic beverages
Too bad we couldn't see how they were made
I really wonder how my stomach was so obedient that day =S
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment