OK LAH!

Looks like our Leo Club is more interactive nowadays
We seriously need to take care of our own needs first
Before we nose into the business of others
That being said, I think we should consider our own wellbeing

Induction carried out by Lion
Secretary told us his experiences as both the president n' vice had a busy schedule
Representing the BOD of 2011/2012
The upcoming BOD
I would say these are the OC's for the past fiscal year
Surprisingly enough, I got a cert although I'm way over my years of service
Thanks Shuaib!

After all is said n' done, it's time to exercise ^_^
Training your sniping skills
Calculating windspeed, angle n' force of throw
Amazed?

Another station that only requires sheer luck
Giving others a piece of my mind
Wait... come back, there's one right behind you!
What??
We're from Leo Club of Monash University =)
With great power,
comes great responsibilities.
Don't you think she looks drunk? haha
This is what it means by ONE LEG KICK
While she is too exhausted from all the exercise
I'm still full of energy!
The winning team receiving prize from Ms Game Master
Huisheh...
Win until kow kow!
Abuden?
Ok lah, I admit defeat
Cincai
The past n' preset faces of Leo =)

A preview of next post ^_^
Stay tune till then!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment