Pulau Pinang~

Penang, all you can eat...
Everyone has their restrictions be it pork or beef.
My restriction to those who know me well is seafood.
Because of that, it's more of a 'all you can see'

Taking time off from food overload
Penang is famous for its street art
Particularly for this mural
Little children on bicycle n' the big bad boy
That kid doesn't look happy they are sitting on his bike
Something cooling for the warm weather
So, you think you can jump?
After all those food, it's time to drop a bomb
I actually mind paying money who are not disabled
Asking RM3 for doing nothing is extortion
Go n' F... Yourself
Waiting for the bus
to get to Clarke Quay xD
Each of us pretending to be some character
Look out, the ball's going straight to your face
I'm sorry but we ran out of cloth
Looks like Charlie wants a piece of her O.o
I guess Charlie changed his mind.
Nothing to be ashamed about bro XD
L♥VE
For your eyes only

I'll be back next time Penang ;)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment