Ipoh Once Again...

As the title says, I'm in Ipoh once again,This time Rachel joined me as the tour guide.

Seriously, I never knew the existance of most of this places.
I swear we got lost more than giving the right directions.
Big Tree Foot aka 'Dai Shu Keok' - Famous for it's fried stuffTaste so good that they even wanna eat the box?The latest craving by most of them I suppose - Kaya Puff
(not seen in the pic though)
Learnt a new game taught by SiewMin, the card version of Monopoly.
Fun, Addictive and Full of Laughter
*22 million - bankrupt* =P
Dim Sum at Fushan.
Heard Ming Court was better which was opposite, but the place wasn't as grand.
Pre-birthday Celebration at Citrus.
Almost no suspicion by the birthday girl I think.
Happy early 21st Birthday!
Had loads of fun and lack of sleep!

If not mistaken I had 15 hours of sleep the next day.
Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment