Turning 21

I can't believe how time flies n' now i have walked this earth for 21 years
sounds old huh? I personally feel so too...

Here are some pics during my 21st bdae, celebrated at Fullhouse in Pyramid!
E7 n E25. Most of them went back hometown =(The people who carpool together xPThe other majors of engineering >.<
Sadly, I deleted the pics I took with the Mechanical Engineers =(
Had a few friends who worked thereThe whole group
Sadly, all guys =.= and Vincent blocked Paul

Can you read what is written on his T-shirt?
Just a special corner for this joker here :He's a great friend whose alwiz there to lend a helping hand. DON'T underestimate him bcuz I called him a joker... Average of 90 marks
Sadly, he'll be going over to Aussie for one sem. I'll be missing him =(WELL, T-shirt stated : The internet was closed, so I thought I'd come by today.
I'm glad he's internet was down. xD

That's me cutting the cake. DUH, Most of you should know that by now.

I'm glad I've lived my 21 years well. Great memories with so many awesome people.
If I had a chance to change anything, it would be to know all of you earlier =)
0 Responses

Post a Comment