Touring Ipoh

Although my hometown is in Ipoh, those who know me well
should know I'm road blind or better known as *Buta Jalan*.
The first time was a day trip. Total disaster i suppose xD

We dropped by Kampar, Andrew's dad's hometown for breakfast.
We had the above which was Super cheap...Went to Gua Tempurung on the way to Ipoh. Here's a view outsideA view inside Gua Tempurung without Emily =(Had 'Ngar Choi Kai' for lunch,
Tau Fu Fa n' the all famous
Salted Chicken!
Visited my house. Unfortunately, my mom wasn't at home to let them in.
My garden was satisfying enough for them to leave xP
Dinner was my all-time favourite, 'Ngau Lam Fan' aka Beef Noodles.On the way back, we stopped by Rawang to visit Emily's ...
dog, Teddy. Haha just joking =P
A priceless pic of the couple of that day
Not the best pic but better than nothing. xD

I got familiarised with Ipoh a little better that day.

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment