Eating Spree! ♥

Holidays have always been great.
What's better this time is we went on a eating spree or
what these whackos call it, the whacking spree
Three hours of non stop eating action and basically talking crap!
In the midst of ordering our appetizers
Have a look at the various dishes we have ordered =PI think this was the Marmite chicken3 different types of fish were ordered
Seafood were never really my type of dishWhack until I didn't even know the camera was pointed at me
A special skill has to be applied to consume this dishBefore consuming, you'll have to first suck the masam out! xD
Believe it or not, we ordered this SAME dish for 7 times!
Look how happy Chien is =P
Loook at them, all whack till wanna die >_<
So I thought them my secretFirst, you have to be tough enough!
Finally, you'll find treasure inside!
For the detailed storyline, please visit facebook xDDessert is served!With great food, comes great camwhoring abilities =P
We ate around 30 different dishes.
I think we'll most probably be banned from this restaurant at Puchong >_< I still don't think we're able to break even though Credits once again goes to Brian the awesome photographer!!!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment