i.City?!?

Well, I've heard of iPhone n' iPod
This is the first time I've come across iCity
n' going there was definitely quite a spontaneous thing I did
Glad I went over. It was pwetty! =)
It was supposed to be a MEMS event butttt
half of the people who went were from Leo though
I guess this was the only pic with non Leo members xDEmo emo emo xPA group pic once we dispatched from the whole group
See, what did I told ya. Totally Leo right? lolS Club 7 wannabes
The only difference was an extra guy and a girl less =PPwetty lil tree n' some weird looking animals
We weren't allowed to go closer into the vicinity though =(
I wanted to ride that animal (sounds wrong haha)Looks like some creature in Avatar. no?
Take a closer look n' you'll see WH picking its nose!Chien emo - service is slow
Me emo - all seafood -.-This was what made her happy temporarily
Some blue lychee drink, fascinating really xDThis was my dinner for the night apparently
Kerepok lekor!!! Don't ask me why I can eat that >_<
n' thanx Brian again for the pics, yes you!!!
Peace out ♥♥
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment