Petrosains with Kids =)

It was an eye opening experience for me to go to Petrosains
Well, we brought the orphans with us, who said it's for kids only?I'm pretty sure we had fun ourselves
Count your lucky stars if you still stay with your parents
considering this kids who had been abandoned for God knows what reasons. -.-
Camwhoring while waiting for the rest to reach.
u know la, malaysian people n' their timing -.-Exchanging phone contacts in case we get lost? hahah!Checklist or headcount? xD
Looks more like we're fighting thoughOur photographer #2
Introducing, Viran Salgado!No idea what I said to him
Richard looks stunned xD n' he's our third photographer =POur honorary female photographer, Qisthina!Foooood, Glorious Fooood!
Don't even realise we were being captured by the camJames on the controls while Ezra looks onMy kid playing some games >_< What's inside?Multiples of Chien n' her kid xDSome define fun as being obscene in front of publicwhile others prefer to display it on a screen.Some strength testing game =P
I lose to my kid, can you believe it?Lights on, press. Lights off, find another light to press.
Simple as that.On the way back to the entranceBrandon n' his kid Ezra with me n' my kid, James
A group pic before the caretake takes 'em home.
Hopefully they had an awesome time =)

You must be wondering where is photographer #1
Nope, I haven't forgotten him
Here he is with his so called girlfriend =P
Once again credits goes to all the photographers!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment