Bdae Streak!!!

This would be the fourth n' last of the bdae streak...
The lucky person was none other than Brandon Choong!

Isn't it obvious that this was a surprise? haha
We celebrated at Chilli's in MidValley
My PIC in Leo, Boon Hoe Fong xD
Can't keep track with the number of PIC's I have...
That's June acting cute @ the end of the table, *bluek*
Bdae boy n' me
Random Fact 1 : I've a long sleeve n' a short sleeve on the other
Random Fact 2 : It looks like I'm poking his ****
Coincidentally, his celebration falls on the same day
where MU n' Liverpool had their match
The guy holding BC's bdae cake was another Liverpool fan
Brandon with his presents!!!
I had to sacrifice to get the doms T.T
n' once again, an outing would never be complete
until we have a group picture!

Credits to Brian for the wonderful pics ;)
0 Responses

Post a Comment