Back in Church

Back in Subang after internship,
Been some time since I went church
especially when weekend is the only time I get to rest

Tong Shin's house in Klang,
Shirley's Disciple Group
Sarah n' Jay Sern's bdae surprise at some Jap restaurant in Empire
Tough job putting everything into action
with the help of their parents, it was definitely surprising
This would be my first and last bdae cards I would be making!
Not bad huh for a newbie? xD
It's not as easy as it looks
First service after being absent for some time...
My PIC in church =)
Ian Chua!
At dimsum restaurant, Old Klang Road
First visit was still alright
After the third visit, it was kinda 'jelak'
This was my fav!
'Lau Sa Pau'
Spicy Dumplings!
Tasted like honey stars!
This was on the house...
Free items depending on the manager likes you or otherwise
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment