Internship Finally Oooover!

Not to say the days spent during internship is worthless,
but I still prefer my lepak-ing and yum-chaing days
So, it had finally came to an end!!!

Some pictures before I left the company,
Of course the people there are awesome =)
Kak Fiza, my first department head
Learnt loads of things in terms of quality from her.
Well, she is the head of Quality Control. lol
My two international colleagues,
Not too sure with the spelling of their names
Miss Liew, one of the boss in the company
Brings me lepak while accompanying her buy stuff for company
Miss Wong, the colleague sitting opposite of me
The one who teaches me loads of stuff n'
carries on with my silly jokes xD
Miss Chooi, sitting next to me
Always borrowing me equipments when in need
Cindy - Miss Lan-Ric
Surprisingly, she's the same age as me
Going to further her studies soon I guess?
Mr Lai, my supervisor? haha
My lunch kaki n' crap kaki *lol*
Ah Soon, basically my PIC
Partner-in-crime
Loads of fun hanging out with him during working hours
They even got me a gift
Parker Pen with my name written on it =)
Appreciate loads guys!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment