Mid-Autumn Festival

The last time I celebrated this festival was back when I was still a kid
Though lanterns do not excite me as much as it did before n'
since the rest of them wanted to play with lanterns,
I decided to join in the fellowship

Domino's n' KFC for the win!!!
to top it all off, keropok made by Chien's mom :)
Planking is outdated as of now
The newest trend now would be batman-ing
Photobombed XD
This was how I felt right after having such a satisfying meal >.<
We took the opportunity to surprise Pei Yee with her belated birthday gift!
It was a sports tee from Adidas!
It was nice of Chien to accomodate us for the hangout session
Thanks for the hospitality! :)
My cap all the way from Australia
I think girls look better with my caps though *sigh*
Never fail to do some unique poses along the way XD
Started putting up candles and playing with lanterns
Look how esctatic Chien is O.o
Isn't that consider as vandalism?
Guess it's just whose point of view
Sorry, I don't smoke - That's just a burnt chopstick
Never complete without a group picture!
n' the lady who took picture for us was so funny =P
Looks a bit gay, don't ya think so?

Credits to Brian Chye Yeong Thean!
0 Responses

Post a Comment