After-Finals Entertainment

World Cup is here once again but I was never an avid fan of football.
When people insisted on which team I support, the answer would be Man-U
Well, the answer might be due to the fact that Rooney's in the team
I don't know any other footballers name if you're wondering why xDYes, World Cup is at South Africa just so you know! O.o
Well, I only glanced at the television set when I'm out yumcha-ing with friends
If not, football will not attract the least of my attention
Soooooo, I have my own definition of entertainment
First few days, I was still esctatic about this game
As two days gone by, with the amount of bugs in the game
n' the duration it took to complete ONE single mission
I had completely lost interest in playing this game...
Well, lucky for me I had other ways to waste my holidays
Remember this movie I mentioned in the previous post?
This movie was uber funny as well as somewhat educational
Well, it's about a 'HARD 10' gurl going after a 'just 5' guy
Nothing's impossible I guess... but beware of guys who are in sheep clothing gurls
They may act like a great guy n' all, in real fact they are just a pile of Sh*t
Another show that kept me from being restless which happens to be series
I've retired from watching TVB like ages ago but what to do?
Got Charmaine Sheh inside weiiiii
This show talks bout a guy who is damn smart helping with any means necessary
even if it means to harm you in whatever way.
No pain, no gain right? n' this just proves we should not judge a book by its cover
Been watching tons of movies that I've collected dust for the past 3 years
This is the perfect time to watch so that I can delete em once n' for all
We should never judge a movie until it reaches the climax.
Only till then will we be able to know the quality of the production =D

PS : The two shows above is recommended if you like my kind of genre of movies ^_^

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment