Canon Photo Shooting

Been awhile since I update something not bdae-ish
We had something going on in Monash for about a month
A competition where top three will get cameras as prizes
I don't recall having an exact portfolio
So, I just helped out with whatever I'm capable of =P
The OC of the event giving speechJudges from Canon n'
of course the participants of the eventThere you have it! The ke-le-fehs XD
Joking la, this are the people who put everything in place and orderChow ZhiSheng - second runner up
Winner - Violet Eng
This two wellll... happen to be my friends XD
n' nope I didn't affect the outcome of the contestEvent was successful.
No idea what I was doing up there O.oThis was pretty much what we're capable of doing XDEveryone discussing about the event?Tropicana members, some MIA
Certainly lack in numbers but we make up in quality!!! YayAll of us who made the event a success! =D
Went to Sushi Zanmai for dinner
Us guysThe gurlsn' there's the whole lot of usI hate to admit I'm short >.<


Pics all thanx to Brian Chye =P
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment