Say BaiBai To Year 2

Finally, exams are over.
Let's not talk bout exams =P
Soooo, went to Pyramid after finals
Sometimes I do wonder if there's a more convenient place to hangout?
First things first, went to get tickets to watch movie
Was deciding whether to watch A-Team or Knight n' Day
Ended up buying tickets to watch She's Out of My LeagueOverall - 14 tickets

Had lunch at some restaurant called Canton - I
The dishes are practically normal with pricy dishes
n' something I would not want to disclose here
May I propose for you to have second thoughts if it ever struck your mind to dine there
Three fellas act cute while ordering
The place does have a plus point in my opinion
The place is definitely bigger than it looks!From left - Hui Sue, Andrew, Woo, Alex, Jonny, Isaac n' Hui ShinTerry, Tim, Shaun, Boon Hoe, Kim n' Paul
Us mechanical guys =DLepak-ing while settling the billEveryone seems to be formal eh? haha
All part of the plan but we're...
Just playing a fool XDWorker insisted us to take an unnecessary pic in front of their stall

Went for She's Out of My League
After the movie, went for a few games of pool as well as gaming at FTZ
That marks the end of Year 2!

Have a safe flight to Aussie, Hui Sue!
Will catch up back here in 2011 =P
Pics courtesy of Terry Liu =)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment