A Series of Unfortunate Events -.-

Holidays are great no doubt. Reasons?
1. Books are strictly off limits xD
2. Entertainment of all sorts3. No fix sleeping hours
Been getting my long awaited sleep ever since finals were over!
The sight of burning midnight oils n' staying way over my bedtime is ridiculous

As a result of long hours of sleeping hours, weird stuff have been happening to me
Day 1 - At mid-day, had a migraine. Every chew I make it causes a slight pain
Day 2 - Woke up with a stiff neck.
Day 3 - Woke up with ulser at the tip of the lips
All this happened continuously with no breaks in between -.-
Glad that it wasn't all at once. Life's miserable with the fact that it's holiday season
Well, every cloud has a silver lining
Will be heading back to KL soon but that's because I'm headed to Sungai Lembing
A Leo trip for the short semester break
Looking forward to this! =D
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment