ex-Roomie's 20th

It's time for a proper birthday celebration for my ex-roommate!
Technically speaking, we did not really celebrated his birthday before
We did had a small surprise for him the night before his exam
n' a bigger surprise in store for him right after...
I can't imagine to have a friend like me =P

That's my ex roomie!
A small gathering with a slice of cake =)
Preparations for the birthday boy!
Our exams were 2 days away
Imagine the sacrifices we had to make >_<
At last, the arrival of the birthday boy
Surprise?!?!?
Happy Birthday From All of Us XD
Cartoonized version of himself
Count the candles...
生日快乐
Time to keep the calculators away
Hope ya like it!
Getting all mushy n' sentimental
Careful what you wish for =P
Capturing the moment...
Zhi Wyai's 20th birthday gathering
Polaroid in action
Once again, happy birthday bro!!!
Ru n' myself
Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure =)

Pictures courtesy of uptown girl XD
0 Responses

Post a Comment