Journey to Emirates!

It isn't easy to maintain a friendship for 4 years
Well, she is finally going to work though not in her field of expertise...
She is definitely going to have the time of her life being an air stewardess
Best of luck to her future endeavours

I know, I know that this Daorae sucks but what to do?
A small farewell for miss Nelly Chuah with close friends.
Chit-chatting about midnight creatures as the topic from Setiu was still fresh
Mr Superman Kim
Korean BBQ can never fill out stomachs, so we went to AC for second round xD
A picture with the upcoming air stewardess
Looks like someone is missing her already ♥
The infamous Kim's signature wink, tongue n' retarded peace pose xD
Engineering grads or soon-to-be from Monash University!
Our engineering batch, see you guys during graduation!!! =D
Bon voyage on your journey =)

Pictures courtesy of Jun Rong!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.


Post a Comment