Blood, Sweat n' Tears???

You should have heard this as an idiom before.
However, I'm gonna relate this to this year's Chinese New Year...

Blood - For the married couples, giving out ang pow's like nobody's business.
I think they would rather kill themselves but... its tradition. too bad =P
Sweat - I'm pretty sure this occurs to every Tom, Dick n' Harry
feeling the heat from the scorching sun.
Tears - Petrol. Need I say more? Travelling all around Ipoh in a car...
To some, losing gambles would cost them as well.

Well, Chinese New Year isn't all that bad.
I'm glad to say that never have I spent a single boring moment during this CNY.

Getting too wordy, not my style at all.
Let's proceed to the pictures =DHeard of Reunion Dinner? This is the friends version. xD
'Ngam Ngam' 10 people - 1 table
With Kong.Choong Siang, friend since kindergarden. 16+ years?
With DJ. Nope not those disco DJ =P
Snooker - Entertainment during CNY
Sam, always making funny faces >.<
At Kong's open houseBigger group... same locationUncle Ducky - Kar MingThe only gal in the post. Jillian xP

Summer is ending... I'll have to go back to Monash soon
Gotta spend the rest of my holidays well! =)
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment