Tick Tock

Now, it's 10.30 pm
Not talking bout the time actually.
I'm 21 n' still aging...
Not talking bout how fast time flies either.

Wanted to talk bout my biological clock.
You should know what's that right? If you dunno... erm go check it yourselves la...
Studying in Monash University - Sunway Campus.
It still follows the Australian system so I'm on summer break now
Seriously freaking hot here in Malaysia... How I wish there's four seasons here.In Malaysia, there's only one season 'umpama' summer throughout the year!!!
Since I'm on summer break, I've been a nocturnal creature by day
n' an insane human by night.
The least sleep I've been having is 10 hours a day?
average time of sleeping - 4 am
average time of getting up - 1 pm
n' I still can't get enough of it!!!
8 am classes starting next monday
My biological clock's haywired - technically it's still not fixed yet...
2 more days to go

How I wish this summer never ends! =(
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment