Nicholas' Farewell

Went to Din Tai Fung with a bunch of friends. =)
They said it's famous but I've never heard of it till I went there myself.
My first time eating dim sum in the evening? O.o

Xiao long bao was the best xDMe n' Luan, roommate for 3 years?

Went to Republic to have a drink =,=
just ONE mug of Tiger beerAll of us (I'm the youngest lol)Me n' Ben

Can't believe I know this guy for two years n' this is the first time take a solo picture with him.Nicholas n' me
If not mistaken, he's transferring to Melbourne. So this is the last time I see him?
Hopefully it'll be a great experience for him! n that he'll do well in his studies! =D

Seems like I'm the only one still in Malaysia.
It sucks -.-
Just wondering when will it be my turn to fly =D

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment