Me, Myself and I

Been 3 years since I left school.
Lifestyle changed so much from the time when I was in school.

Still remembered the first day I went to Sunway with not a single friend.
Eventually knew everyone by the second day of the course =DPicture with our Maths Lecturer, Mr GohOuting at Sunway LagoonFinally, graduated from A-Levels

During that period of time, I stayed in Sunway Hostel.
Environment was good BUT the SECURITY SUCKS!!!The oldest batch in hostel, without Boon Ann =(

Still kept in touch with my Ipoh buddies =D
11 years of schooling... How could I forget them?Genting TripIn Jaya Jusco

Went to City Harvest KL, introduced by a fellow A-levels classmate =)
It has been a life changing experience alongside God and the church!My cell group, E7 during Asia Conference

Life went on, and the next instant - doing engineering in Monash University.
Bunch of crazy maniacs.Last day of exams...
while celebrating Hui Sue's bdae and Vincent's belated bdae =P

You don't have to tell me I lack of girl friends -.-
Time does flow extremely fast.
Learnt so much ever since I came to KL that I never bothered to know.
Thought I would have regret the day I left Ipoh but not at all!

I love myself!!! xPSave your breath...
Camwhoring is good at times you know? =P

0 Responses

Post a Comment