X-Change to Land Down Under

I still cant believe I'm already in Monash doing my second year second sem
Being in A-levels seemed just like yesterday which is still fresh in my mind.
Now, two of my friends from A-levels are leaving for Australia. =(

I'm glad that Sharon made it in the end which she wanted to 'ffk' at first.
It will be another year till I meet them I guess but I do hope this friendship will last!

Stopped by Kee Seng's house to pick him up n fooled around for an hour?Went to One-U and did some shopping and watched Universal Soldier.
Please do not watch this show. I Do Not Recommend At All.

I have no idea what's so popular bout this cat... Haha except that it looks a lil cuteGuess where we had our dinner?Dinner was at Pizza Milano. Price was cheaper than average.
Portion was quite big but I personally feel the food is just normal.
Obviously, it's not about the food most of the time. It's all about the FELLOWSHIP!
Sharon, me n' Guo JoonKee Seng n' me being weird =D
Me, Yi Fon n suddenly Sharon came into the picture. lol
Male half, Guo JoonFemale Half, Sharon Tan
I like this pic alot =) except the fact that the picture is a bit blurA picture of the sweet couple =DHope you two will do well in Australia but do not stay there forever.
I still wanna see u two =X
Wish you two white hair till old, together forever...
Remember invite me bila kahwin wor... =P
0 Responses

Post a Comment